Thursday, September 1, 2011

Nature Photoraphy's year

Reading through this section i found that all of the places that he talks about are some of the coolest places that one could visit if they are interested in nature. some of them caught my eye the most because they have played a part in my life in some way. the one that caught my eye right off the bat was the San Juan mountains. it was cool to see the San Juan maintains in this book because where i live in Colorado, Telluride in the San Juan mountains so i have seen what he is talking about. Also another place that is talked about in this section is the Tetons. I have spent a lot of time in that area through out my life. even thought all of the places that he talks about are very cool and interesting and i have been to many of the those are the two places that i was most interested in when reading this section.

No comments:

Post a Comment